Every once in a while, a room just needs to hit the refresh button. It needs to be emptied out, cleaned up, and started over. It’s perfectly okay to admit that your design style has shifted over the years. Maybe you’re just not that into farmhouse style anymore. Or maybe your space is filled with cheap yard sale finds and hand-me-downs, and you’re finally ready to have a grown up put-together home.
You have an image in your head and you’ve been scouring the internet for weeks, but you have no idea where to start. How in the world do you put together a brand new design of furniture, accessories, colors, and layouts while sticking with a strict budget?
And what if the stuff you buy doesn’t exactly turn out the way you expected when it’s all put together in one room? Sure, you could hire an Interior Designer, but paying steep hourly fees is way out of your price range.
Introducing the Complete Redesign Package
Get a professionally designed room from an Interior Stylist custom tailored to your own specific style. You won’t have to question whether that chair you love at Homegoods will go with that table you love at World Market. You won’t have to worry about pairing that fabric pattern with your favorite paint color.
And you won’t have to stress over the planning process. I take the guesswork out of designing and provide you with a clear action plan to make your vision a reality.
Here’s What You Get:
- A custom one-room color scheme that reflects your personality
- Actual paint color swatches and printed copies of all documents mailed to you
- A custom designed room layout, to scale, to enhance your room’s functionality
- A one-of-a-kind mood board to visualize all elements together in one space
- Prioritized shopping lists
- A breakdown of your budget and where it should be spent
- A written plan of action for you to follow as time and budget allows
- Work with a real Interior Stylist without the pricey hourly Designer fees
- Collaborate together to create a space you and your family will love
- Design customized to suit your own personal style
- A professionally designed room that you can create yourself
The Process Is Simple
- You’ll photograph and measure your room and send it to me. (You’ll receive an easy how-to guide on how to rock this step)
- Fill out the Design Questionnaire so we can pinpoint your personal style and preferences.
- Sit back and relax while your space is being custom designed.
- Receive digital and physical copies in 30 days or less so you can start your project quickly.
Hold on a minute…
I have no idea what my design style is. No problem. We can figure it out together. My design questionnaire is carefully built to get your creative juices flowing and pinpoint exactly what you like. And truth be told, most people don’t have a design style, just a reflection of their own personality.
What if I can’t implement the entire design at once? That’s the beauty of a virtual design. I provide you with all the tools you need to create your space, and you get to work on it on your own time. You’ll receive a detailed action plan and prioritized shopping list so you can work at any pace and start with the essentials as you check the boxes. The plan is yours to keep and you can take all the time you need to do it.
What if the paint colors look different on screen than in person? Here’s the deal with digital images…they’re always different. What looks teal on my screen may look green on yours. That’s why every Current Space Maximization Package includes physical copies of paint chips and printed color schemes, along with your printed copies of layouts, action plans, mood board, and shopping list, mailed straight to your door. You can see exactly how they’ll look in your lighting and take the swatches directly to your favorite paint shop for mixing.
How much does it cost? The Complete Redesign Package is available in two payment options. You can make three payments of $189 for a total of $567. Or you can save 30% by paying a one-time fee of $399. If you choose the payment plan, the first payment is due upon signup and the final payments must be received before design plans are sent to you. For more details, see the checkout page.
Ready To Get Started?
Let’s do this! You can purchase securely via Paypal and receive your Starter Kit in 24 hours or less. Then we’ll be rocking and rolling on your new customized game plan.
Have more questions? Start a conversation by emailing me here to talk about options that will work best for you. We can also set up a free 15 minute consultation to decide if we’d make a good team for your project.
Looking for something a little less in-depth? I offer a wide range of packages that are sure to fit your next redecorating project. You can compare the Services here.