You’ve spent your hard-earned money on furniture to fill your home, and they do their job well. But for some reason, they’re just not working for you. Maybe you can’t get the layout right. Maybe you have no idea what to do with Grandma’s old Sideboard. Or maybe your living room is overrun by toys and you have zero storage space.
Don’t keep staring at a space you don’t love. You deserve to come home from work, prop your feet up, have a glass of wine, and not stare at the room hating everything about it. But redecorating is not in the budget right now. I totally get it.
What if you could redesign a room in your home without starting over with all new stuff? What if you could make a few small changes and be rewarded with a huge impact? And what if you could learn how to enhance the beauty of what you already have?
Introducing the Current Space Maximization Package
We’re going to give your space a much-needed makeover without ditching the old and bringing in the new. With this package, you’ll learn how layouts, color schemes, lighting, and organization can create an entirely new vibe while including your current furniture.
Here’s What You Get:
- A custom one-room color scheme that reflects your personality
- Paint colors and accent colors designed by a professional Interior Stylist
- Actual paint color swatches and printed layouts mailed to you
- A custom designed room layout, to scale, to enhance your room’s functionality
- A written plan of action for you to follow as time and budget allows
- Your current furniture pieces included in the plans
- Work with a real Interior Stylist without the pricey hourly Designer fees
- Collaborate together to create a space you and your family will love
- Color palette is inspired by what you already have in the space
- Improved floor plan and stress-free gameplan to maximize your belongings
The Process Is Simple
- You’ll photograph and measure your room and send it to me. (You’ll receive an easy how-to guide on how to rock this step)
- Fill out the Design Questionnaire so we can pinpoint your personal style and preferences.
- Sit back and relax while your space is being custom designed.
- Receive digital and physical copies in 12-16 business days so you can start your project quickly.
Hold on a minute…
I have no idea what my design style is. No problem. We can figure it out together. My design questionnaire is carefully built to get your creative juices flowing and pinpoint exactly what you like. And truth be told, most people don’t have a design style, just a reflection of their own personality.
What if my current stuff isn’t in great condition? We’ll explore low-cost restoration options for furniture that can be revived, and short-term quick-fixes for items you can’t afford to replace right now. Plus, with the right color scheme and layout, your furniture will always look better.
What if the paint colors look different on screen than in person? Here’s the deal with digital images…they’re always different. What looks teal on my screen may look green on yours. That’s why every Current Space Maximization Package includes physical copies of paint chips and printed color schemes, along with your printed copies of layouts and action plans, mailed straight to your door. You can see exactly how they’ll look in your lighting and take the swatches directly to your favorite paint shop for mixing.
How much does it cost? The Current Space Maximization Package is available in two payment options. You can make two payments of $129 for a total of $258. Or you can save 23% by paying a one-time fee of $199. If you choose the payment plan, the first payment is due upon signup and the second payment must be received before design plans are sent to you.
Ready To Get Started?
Let’s do this! You can purchase securely via Paypal and receive your Starter Kit in 24 hours or less. Then we’ll be rocking and rolling on your new customized game plan.
Have more questions? Start a conversation by emailing me here to talk about options that will work best for you. We can also set up a free 15 minute consultation to discuss whether we’d be a good team for your next project.
Need a little more? I also offer other packages that include full room layout plans, mood boards, shopping lists, and budgets. You can compare the Services here.