The right color palette can make a room. But the wrong one can break it. It can totally change the look of your furnishings and either enhance or devalue them. With so much riding on color choices, it’s so important to choose the perfect scheme.
But with millions and millions of colors available, how in the world are you supposed to choose not just one, but multiple shades that all play off each other to create a beautifully designed space?
Sure, you can Pinterest for days. Sure, you can spend hours loading up on paint swatches. And sure, you can repaint your walls every six months until you’ve got it right. But who has time, or money, for any of that?
Introducing the Custom Color Palette
Skip the trip to the home improvement store and the stress of going through 75 paint chips until all the colors seem to blend together. Together, we can create a gorgeous color palette, custom-tailored to your space, that will make your furniture look amazing and you look like an incredible home designer.
Here’s What You Get:
- A custom one-room color scheme that reflects your personality
- Paint colors and accent colors designed by a professional Interior Stylist
- Actual paint color swatches mailed to you to make shopping easy
- Action plan to paint your space
- What finish you should use for each paint color
- Tons of compliments from guests on how well put-together your home is
- Work with a real Interior Stylist without the pricey hourly designer fees
- Collaborate together to create a scheme you and your family will love
- Palette inspired by what you already have in the space so you can keep your budget low
- Never be intimidated by that wall of swatches again
The Process Is Simple
- You’ll photograph your room and send it to me. (You’ll receive an easy how-to guide on how to rock this step)
- Fill out the Design Questionnaire so we can pinpoint your personal style and preferences.
- Sit back and relax while your color palette is being custom designed.
- Receive digital and physical copies in 14 business days or less so you can start your project quickly.
Hold on a minute…
I have no idea what my design style is. No problem. We can figure it out together. My design questionnaire is carefully built to get your creative juices flowing and pinpoint exactly what you like. And truth be told, most people don’t have a design style, just a reflection of their own personality.
Does the palette work with my current stuff? Sure will! Before your color scheme is curated, I’ll take into consideration your existing furniture and accessories to make sure they blend perfectly with your new shades.
What if the colors look different on screen than in person? Here’s the deal with digital images…they’re always different. What looks teal on my screen may look green on yours. That’s why every Custom Color Palette includes physical copies of paint chips and printed color schemes, mailed straight to your door. You can see exactly how they’ll look in your lighting and take the swatches directly to your favorite paint shop for mixing.
How much does it cost? The Custom Color Palette is $129. In comparison, you could drive to the paint store ten times, bring home three hundred colors, spread them all over your floor, stress out over whether they’ll look right together, drink a couple of bottles of wine, get upset and trash all the paint chips, then start over. Save yourself the frustration and let a professional get it right the first time.
Ready To Get Started?
Let’s do this! You can purchase securely via Paypal by clicking the Get Started link below and receive your Starter Kit in 24 hours or less. Then we’ll be rocking and rolling on your new customized game plan.
Have more questions? Start a conversation by emailing me here to talk about options that will work best for you.
Need a little more? I also offer other packages that include full room layout plans, mood boards, shopping lists, and budgets. You can compare the Services here.